The mission of Komarek School District 94 is to educate students holistically and provide them with a stimulating learning environment to achieve academic and personal excellence to become productive and respectful citizens of a diverse society.
- Expand and formulate a holistic curriculum designed to meet the needs of all students.
- Develop a mastery of learning and communication skills.
- Foster positive physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Develop respect for self, others, and property.
- Strengthen student, teacher, parent, and community relationships.
- Promote an awareness of the arts.
- Develop an understanding of the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.
- Instill the desire for self improvement and life long learning.
- Continue to develop and enhance technology skills to meet the needs of our changing society.
- Nurture a respect for the environment.