Komarek Intramural Activities
In the coming weeks, Komarek will be holding various intramural activities. If you are interested in participating, you will need to turn in a permission slip and waiver to the school by the first day of the selected session.
Please read below for further information:
- Students in grades 5 - 8, hybrid and remote, may participate.
- All interested students must have a signed permission slip and waiver on file with the Athletic Director (Ms. Banas) prior to their participation in any of the intramural clubs.
- All intramural participants are representatives of Komarek School. For this reason, they must exhibit positive behavior and sportsmanship at all times.
- The intramural club supervisors and all adults associated with the club will expect the full cooperation and respect of all participants. If any of the above expectations are compromised, the participant’s parent/guardian will be notified and the participant may be asked to leave.
- All intramural clubs will happen RAIN or SHINE. For example, if it rains during the kickball session, the club will move inside for an alternate activity.
- All intramural clubs are co-ed. All intramural clubs will run for a one week session, Monday - Thursday, from 3:10 - 4:30 pm.
- Masks will be required at all times. Locker rooms will not be available for changing, so come dressed in comfortable clothing ready to participate.
The dates are as follows:
Whiffle Ball Monday, May 10th - Thursday, May 13th
Kick Ball Monday, May 17th - Thursday, May 20th
Permission slips and waivers will be available in both school offices. If you would like to print the permission slip and waiver, click HERE.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school or Ms. Banas at LBanas@komarek94.org